Sunday, October 23, 2005

Musical Monday

If you do download any of the songs, a short "thanks, i loved that song" or "i hate you, you made my ears bleed" in the comment section would make these posts more interesting for me.

"Not Tonight" - Tegan and Sara (on episode "Bring the Pain" of Grey's Anatomy)

"So Jealous" - Tegan and Sara (on episode "Green-Eyed Monster" of Veronica Mars)

"I Hear the Bells" - Mike Doughty (on a future episode of Veronica Mars and episode "Bring the Pain" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Where Is My Mind?" - the Pixies (on episode "Driver's Ed" of Veronica Mars)
*since I love this song, here is Nada Surf's cover as well.

"Don't Forget Me" - Way Out West (on episode "Bring the Pain" of Grey's Anatomy)
*disclaimer: I normally don't have "trance" on my iPod, but I must say, the song really tugged at the heart string's in this episode.

*EDIT: All the links should be working again. I switched my file-hosting site, so the mp3s are actually high-quality now too!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the music downloads. I love GA and the music is one of the best parts of the show. I'm always frustrated that I can't find the titles of the songs used in the episodes, but now I can!

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the download of Way out West's "Don't Forget Me" -- I really liked it when I heard it on GA and wanted to know the name.

8:10 AM  
Blogger NewsGuyNY said...

good music choices (not surprising from you!) -- love that Mike Doughty song

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! Love the music of GA - just bought the soundtrack.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Scott said...

Thanks for the music once again. Grey's Anatomy has always made good music choices.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks--you're awesome. I love GA music (and VMars music).

5:26 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

Glad everyone's enjoying the music! Does anyone know of a free site where I can host larger MP3 files? Right now, I'm using File Bucket and I have to keep my files under 2MB, thus the horrible sound quality on these mp3s. Shoot me an email if you guys know of anything sillypipedreams@gmail.com

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I wasn't able to download, has anyone else had a problem? Is it just me?

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving this music download thing you've got going on! Keep it up, dude!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You absolutely ROCK to have these available to download. Seriously. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Thank you so much.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I think my neighhbors are going to come over and beat me for playing that Tegan and Sara song over and over. You rock!!!!!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for uploading all these songs. There are many that I couldn't find elsewhere. Keep up the good work!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous chasa said...

Bless you for these songs. You're in my bookmarks now and it's great to be able to come here for great samples from these shows...I'm gonna sink so much money on new music because of you!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for uploading the songs from grey's anatomy. love the show, love the music. how cool is it that every episode of it is titled after a song...

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Pauline said...

Thank you so mcuh for uploading all those songs, I've been looking for "don't forget me" for a while, I finally have it! I'm so happy I found your blog, the music junkie that I am is in heaven right now!
(and you're right, where is my mind is one of my favorite songs, I have pretty much the same tastes in music than you have!)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home