Monday, October 31, 2005

Musical Monday

I'm trying to post songs from other shows, but I just keep coming back to Veronica Mars and Grey's Anatomy. So again, here are songs from this past week's episodes:

"Whatever It Takes" - the Faders (on episode "Blast from the Past" of Veronica Mars)

"Today Has Been OK" - Emiliana Torrini (on episode "Into You Like A Train" of Grey's Anatomy)

"The City Lights" - the Umbrellas (on episode "Into You Like A Train" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Back Where I Was" - The Hereafter (on episode "Into You Like A Train" of Grey's Anatomy)

9 Comments:

Anonymous internatlgirl said...

Hi. Loved the songs! As usual VMars and Grey's Anatomy have some of the best soundtracks on TV! Just a question, though...wasn't the G's A epi. from this week, "Into You Like a Train"? Sorry, I was confused 'cause I thought "Something to Talke About," was next weeks episode...unless you know something we don't! ;)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

You are correct! I must've been a bit out of it when posting...I put up another song for download as a thank you!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous internatlgirl said...

Thanks ;)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I could never find these songs before.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love all off the songs I've gotten from you. You pick excellent choices from two great TV shows!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Thanks again for the music!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post these.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the music--I love the songs from Grey's (especially this weeks' songs).

THANK YOU!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx bunch for these songs. I might just give you a kiss. I've been hooked on Umbrellas' The City Lights. Awesome awesome song. Made it to my top ten songs of all time :)

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home