Monday, October 17, 2005

Musical Mondays

So every Monday, I'm going to try and post a few songs on here that I hear on various tv shows. I'll leave the links up until I run out of storage space. Here are this week's selections:

"I Turn My Camera On" - Spoon (on episode "Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang" of Veronica Mars)

"What Can I Say" - Brandi Carlile (on episode "Enough is Enough" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Just Another Girl" - Pete Yorn (on episode "Credit Where Credit's Due" and pilot of Veronica Mars)

"Breathe Me" - Sia (on episode "Everyone's Waiting" of Six Feet Under)

"We Used to Be Friends" - the Dandy Warhols (on some episode from Season 1 of the OC and the theme song of Veronica Mars)

*EDIT: And one more for good measure: "I Fought the Angels" - the Delgados (on episode "Deny, Deny, Deny" of Grey's Anatomy)

**EDIT: All the links should be working again. I switched my file-hosting site, so the mp3s are actually high-quality now too!

6 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

So, my friend Stephanie got me hooked on "Breathe Me" from the Six Feet Under soundtrack...but THEN I was watching Life As We Know it from Netflix on DVD and THEY used it in one of their first episodes...Six Feet Under stole it as an awesomely powerful TV show song.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

How is Life As We Know It? I've heard mixed things.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

I'm totally downloading everything. I saw your post in the GA thread at TWOP and I'm now your bitch. Thanks for the songs, Capt. Oats! ♥

5:30 PM  
Blogger sam said...

I really like Life As We Know It...it's fun to see a teen show from a male POV...and Kelly Osborne is actually really awesome on the show to my great amazement...

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'm really glad I found these VM songs on here... a lot of them are so obscure and hard to find. Thanks! :)

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for all the great songs! You rock!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home