Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In the Words of Rod Stewart...

Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to you: I love you, don't die. Let's make babies. Seriously, why did they have to kill off the hottest character on Lost? Not cool, Lindelof. Not cool. The episode was pretty good though. It all sort of felt like filler cause all I wanted to see were the last 5 minutes, which rocked.

Post-kidnap Walt scares the bejeezus outta me. According to this article, if you play Walt's lines backwards from this episode, he says, "They're coming, and they're close." Creepy. In the past, he said, "Don't push the button, the button is bad."

My take is that Shannon wasn't shot by AnaL (Ana-Lucia). If you click on the picture to the left, there seems to be a stab-wound of some sort, not a bullet-wound. But then again, I'm no doctor. But Jack is. And yes, it was Jack that walked by in the flashback. Walt's teddy bear also appears in the flashback. Crazy.

So yeah, I have no idea what the hell's going on. If you peruse the forums (TWoP's and Lost-Media's are my favs), theories abound. But by far, my favorite is this one. I also love that some are going crazy over this possible nativity scene from last night.

And as usual, some articles:
Set Your TiVo's Accordingly Next Week.

NY Times on Lost Leaks.

Lost Theories on the Number '108'.

Lost on Paper.

More Korean-Americans on Television. Article references Sandra Oh, Daniel Dae-Kim, etc. I would hardly call it a Korean-American "invasion" though. Diversity on television still has a long way to go...

Earl and Hurley, the rise of no-shower star power.

ABC steals NBC's wealth.

Freakin' suck it up and cancel Joey.

WTF?! Fox cuts back on episodes of Arrested Development!?!? They are also cutting back on Kitchen Confidential, but that doesn't make me that angry.

Speaking of which, watch Kitchen Confidential on MySpace.

Congrats Conan!

Zach Braff updates his blog with a video post! Seriously guys, go buy Season 2 of Scrubs on DVD. My goal is to write for that show before it goes off air... must go write that spec now.

8 Comments:

Blogger flick said...

Joey's a terrible show, Fox is cancelling the best show on TV, and ABC is stealing NBC's Richie Riches. Hmmmmmmm....

The answer seems clear to me: NBC should cancel Joey, steal AD from Fox, and put it on at 8:30 on Thursdays. Why 8:30? Because Scrubs should be on at 8:00. 9:00: The Office, then Earl.

Ratings might tank, of course, but how much worse could they get?

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Patrick Walsh said...

Rod Stewart sang "Maggie May," not the Rolling Stones.

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but "Lost" is starting to lose my interest. I didn't notice Jack walking by in the distance because I was clipping my toenails as I watched the show!

Why, "Arrested Development?" Why?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

Flick, as always, I agree.

Patrick, don't know why I confused Rolling Stones for Rod Stewart, I thank you. Have you started Veronica Mars yet??

12:42 PM  
Blogger sam said...

Okay, I just finished watching Season One of Lost a week ago, but I pretty much wanted Shannon to die the entire season. Sorry, dude, but they should have done that a long while ago. Her and Boone were the only lame part of first season- except for the episode where they showed the flashback with them hooking it up. And it pissed me off that I had to keep watching Shannon and Said make out when what I really wanted was some Charlie and Claire action. Oh, Charlie, how I love you and your hobbity ways...

2:35 PM  
Blogger mnr639 said...

You probably confused Rod Stewart with the Rolling Stones because they both had Ron Wood as their guitarist/musical whore at somepoint in there career. That must be it.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

Sam, I couldn't disagree with you more. I freakin' hate Charlie. So much. I wish he'd OD on his little Virgin Mary stash of heroin and die. Ugh. I love Claire however...

mnr639, your endless knowledge of useless information amazes me. Now, your useless knowledge of endless information could use some work. What?

3:27 AM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160512
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton handbags
basketball shoes
marc jacobs outlet
asics running shoes
air jordan shoes
air jordan 8
beats by dre outlet
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
polo ralph lauren
jordan 11
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online
lebron 12
michael kors outlet clearance
kobe shoes 11
ray ban outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap rolex watches
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike store
michael kors handbags
toms wedges
tory burch flats
concords 11
gucci outlet
jordan 3s
nike sb dunks
michael kors outlet online
adidas running shoes
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
nike air force 1 white

9:28 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160723
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton bags
coach factory outlet online
michael kors outlet
cheap toms
christian louboutin sale
jordan retro 4
adidas boost
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
nike air max uk
ralph lauren polo
adidas originals
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearances
fitflops
tods outlet store
ray ban outlet
longchamp le pliage
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
adidas running shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet online
montblanc pens
louis vuitton outlet online
replica rolex watches
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet online
ray ban outlet
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet online

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home