Monday, November 21, 2005

Tunerrific Tuesday

Seriously, GA must have a much bigger music budget than other shows. Anyone have the inside intel and wanna post a figure? Not only do they offer more quantity, but more quality too. Anyways, thanks for being patient and waiting an extra day for these goodies, here ya go. Have a Tunerrific Tuesday:

"New Song (From Me To You)" - Dressy Bessy (on episode "Thanks For the Memories" of Grey's Anatomy)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Too Hard" - Mark McAdam (on episode "Thanks For the Memories" of Grey's Anatomy)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Serenade" - Emiliana Torrini (on episode "Thanks For the Memories" of Grey's Anatomy)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Not Going Anywhere" - Keren Ann (on episode "Thanks For the Memories" of Grey's Anatomy)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Sad Eyes" - Josh Rouse (on episode "Thanks For the Memories" of Grey's Anatomy)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Interruptions" -Rogue Wave (on episode "The Anger Management" of the OC)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Rock & Roll Queen" - the Subways (on episode "The Anger Management" of the OC)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"I Want To Hear What You Have Got To Say" - the Subways (on episode "The Anger Management" of the OC)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"The Nth Degree" - Morningwood (on episode "Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner" of Veronica Mars)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

"Run" - Air (on episode "Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner" of Veronica Mars)
*do not hit right click, just click on the link and follow download instructions.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the music -- love the Emiliana Torrini track!

11:38 AM  
Blogger sam said...

Thanks, dude! Now I can picture Ryan making his knuckles bleed over and over again...
This was really a brilliant idea.
Only problem is it makes me realise I never post in my own blog anymore...but I finally got myself a computer so maybe I'll get on that now...

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Me said...

Hmmm... to google-click or leave a comment. Such a tough decision. But the music is so worth doing both, so I did. Thanks for sharing!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Grey's Anatomy music you shared with us here.Really appreciates it!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Tuesdays are now just as good as Mondays! Except and I don't mean to sound greedy, cause you are so totally awesome for making these available, is there something different about the way these dl as opposed to previous weeks? I'm not able to dl them on to my itunes. (or maybe that's the point, if so, forget what I said).

2:16 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Thanks for sharing songs every week! I'll go click on the google ad now...

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the music. I clicked the google ad a couple of times for a fellow VM and GA fan.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I don't remember hearing "The Nth Degree" on Veronica Mars this week. That song is ridiculously awesome. I love it. And I never would have heard it if it weren't for you!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Sherman said...

Thanks for the tracks. I heard the Sad Eyes track on Grey's Anatomy and had to find it.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Music Lover said...

Just a word to say THANKS for the tunes. I've created a "Musical Monday" playlist in my iTunes, and it has quickly become my favorite! Cheers!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this music with us every week. Looking forward to next week's post. :)

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Morningwood song! I couldn't find it anywhere else. :)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Pink Serendipity said...

Hey I just recently found this blog, and I absolutely love reading your opinions, and listening/downloading the songs. And it helps that two of the shows you focus on are my favourite two (The OC and Grey's Anatomy). Keep it up!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great place for tunes and writing talk. Appreciate it immensely. Keep up the good work and good luck with your scripts.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you went to Right click,I can listen to the songs but I can't download them on my Apple computer. I hold down the control button and click on download but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I found the songs on my desktop. They just didn't automatically enter itunes like the others. Thanks so much for the songs and your site.-- a fellow NYer

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this website, and wow, thanks for listing everything out. You probably already know this, but the music supervisor on Grey's Anatomy is the same one on The OC. Not that that answers your question on the monthly budget amount. :) Thanks again -- I'll gladly click the Google ad multiple times over.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've just resuscitated me back to life with this music. Thanks so much.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you re-upload "Run" by Air it was on Veronica Mars "No body puts a baby in a corner" thnX...the link has expired....

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home