Monday, December 05, 2005

Beauty and the Beast

I'm gonna have to keep this short and sweet, but all I really want to say is GO SEE KING KONG! Sorry this isn't TV-related, but I went to the premiere tonight and the movie was absolutely amazing. The few reviews out there so far whole-heartedly agree, including Newsweek. My only minor, teeny, tiny gripe is that it could've been shorter, but that's quickly forgiven, as the extra-long, yet extra-amazing, action sequences are masterfully balanced with heart and emotion here. I imagine NBC/Universal will easily get there money's worth (budget was said to be over $200 million) from box office revenues, not to mention DVD sales, video games, and future television runs. Definitely run and see the eighth wonder of the world!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

I've been really amped for this to finally come out, I can't wait! Glad to hear I'm not excited for nothing.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta agree. This really was a fantastic film. I never thought I would fall for a love story between a woman and beast, but I did. Hook, line, & sinker. Definitely a film that is a must see for the big screen.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home