Sunday, January 08, 2006

Merry Belated Chrismukkah

I'm gonna take a moment to brag because I received some amazing gifts from Santa. So here are my top three gifts from Christmas '05:
3. ALIAS CARDS SIGNED BY J.J. ABRAMS, GREG GRUNBERG, AND RON RIFKIN (thank you boss!)

2. SONY PSP WITH SPIDERMAN 2, NATIONAL TREASURE, RIDGE RACER, HOT SHOTS GOLF, AND LUMINES (thanks dad!)

1. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, THE CHOSEN COLLECTION - SEASONS 1-7 (thanks sarah herrera!)

Apparently, I was on the 'nice list' this year. Now that I'm rewatching this show (I've already flown through Season One), I can definitely see the parallels between Buffy and Veronica Mars. Which begs the question (at least in my mind), who would you rather date, Buffy or Veronica? For you ladies, and I suppose some fellas, Angel or Duncan... Spike or Logan... or maybe it's between Xander and Wallace? Leave comments!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tarik said...

Santa must have been so busy at your house that he forgot to come to mine! Sounds like you had a great one. Sadly I can't comment on any of gifts...don't watch Buffy, or Veronica Mars, or Alias. : )

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think that most guys would prefer Veronica over Buffy because although Veronica's smart, she still needs protecting and a regular guy can still feel masculine dating her.

As a girl, I prefer Angel over Spike, Logan over Duncan, and Xander over Wallace. :)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the Buffy set too, I think I'm in love with it.

I'm female but I would choose Buffy over Veronica (at least S2 Veronica). Angel over Duncan, Logan over Spike, and Wallace over Xander. I would also take Veronica's dad over Buffy's mom.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

I would have to take Buffy's mom over Veronica's dad. And I'd probably go with Veronica over Buffy, though that is a tough call, and if I swung the other way... Angel over Duncan, Logan over Spike and Xander over Wallace... you know, if I swung the other way, but I don't. I will now go watch Brokeback Mountain for the 11th time.

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could never date Buffy (if I was a guy) so I guess that leaves Veronica.
Duncan over Angel because the age difference would just be too much.
Logan and Spike please! Wallace over Xander definitely.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home