Sunday, January 08, 2006

Musical Monday

No new episodes from Veronica Mars or the OC this week. But here's a little music from Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy, have a magical musical Monday:
"Sooner or Later" - Michael Tolcher (on episode "My Rite of Passage" of Scrubs)

"Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" - Jet (on episode "My Intern's Eyes" of Scrubs)

"Devil Baby" - Mark Knopfler (on episode "My Intern's Eyes" of Scrubs)

"Anything Can Happen" - the Finn Brothers (on episode "My Intern's Eyes" of Scrubs)

"Sleep" - Get Set Go (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Make Me Lose Control" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Miss Halfway" - Anya Marina (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Let It Be" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Wait" - Get Set Go (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "The First Cut is the Deepest" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Sexy Mistake" - the Chalets (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Let It Be" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Too Hard" - Mark McAdams (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Thanks for the Memories" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Infinity" - Merrick (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Deny, Deny, Deny" of Grey's Anatomy)

"By Heart" - Sylvie Lewis (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Make Me Lose Control" of Grey's Anatomy)

"Step Away from the Cliff" - Blue-Eyed Son (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" of Grey's Anatomy)

"When I Come Home" - Blue-Eyed Son (on episode "Straight to the Heart" and "Bring the Pain" of Grey's Anatomy)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again,thank you very much for the GA music! happy new year to you also!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Musical Monday! Thank you! What happened to your google link?

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. You're the best!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

What an awesome Musical Monday! I was so glad to see the Grey's Anatomy songs up - seriously (as they would say, since that's their favourite word) thanks so much for this week and others! I can't wait until next Musical Monday, as I know it'll have stuff from The OC and Grey's!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like Grey's Anatomy songs too. I especially liked Infinity and Sleep. Thanks for doing this regularly!!!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the music!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

My google link is dead because in my previous posts I was "encouraging" people to click on it. Those bastards... I had racked up quite a sum of money too.

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what the song was in the trailer for Grey's Anatomy's "Begin the Begin" episode?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lainer said...

Awesome songs! :-D Thanks for sharing. :-D

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful music as always. thank you

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the GA music! I've been looking for some of these older songs (early season 2) for such a long time!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love "Infinity" by Merrick! Thank you so much for putting that up! I have been looking for the full length version everywhere! GA has the best music ever! thanks again!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home