Monday, January 30, 2006

Tubin' Tuesday

Lately, I've been loving me some YouTube. MySpace or Facebook should buy this company out before it too becomes a social-networking site and becomes competition. Seriously, you can find anything on this site, like this behind-the-scenes SNL clip:

That was Jorm, one of the Lonely Island guys, dancing to Death Cab during SNL rehearsal. Jorm came to SNL this season as a writer with Akiva and Andy Samberg, and as most of you know, they were behind the ridiculously popular Chronicles of Narnia video. You may have missed this short skit with Samberg though:

But I thought I'd post a few really random Veronica Mars-related videos today, since UPN is re-airing last week's episode tonight! Apparently, Rob Thomas was a bit nervous directing last week's episode (spoilers in this article for those who haven't seen the episode).

Cute video of VM quotes:

Interview with Kristen Bell, I believe from a while ago:

VM music video, set to "Dakota" by the Stereophonics:

Veronica and Logan music video, set to "Perfect Enemy" by T.A.T.U.:

Veronica and Logan music video, set to "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At the Disco:

I know the above video is sorta lacking in terms of quality. But I post it because I have to admit that Panic! At the Disco is my currenty guilty pleasure. I know the music's not genius, but it's so damn fun. Here's two more songs for ya, let me know what you think:
"I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco
"Time to Dance" by Panic! At the Disco

Lastly, another site I've been loving is pandora.com. Basically, you type in any song or artist into the player, and it then streams songs/artists it thinks you'll enjoy. I heart technology.

Okay that's about it. Thanks again for all the kind comments. Had over 850 unique visitors in the past 24 hours! Keep spreadin' the word! I'll post some Scrubs and Arrested Development goodness tomorrow, see ya then.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Panic! At the Disco: I had never heard of them before. Very 80s New Wave feel, which I remember well and enjoy. Right up my alley, thanks!

10:37 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

oh man! thanks for introducing us to pandora.com...i'm loving it. yay for more procrastination.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Pretty slick. I might have to listen to those songs a few times to get used to them: they have a very different sound. I don't watch Veronica Mars but I had to watch that Stereophics video just because I like the song. Thanks for the links and songs!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! panic is EVERYWHERE... they're becoming so popular... i love panic. but the sad thing is i used to love them; waaaay back. way back when they first came out, don't you hate it when you like a group and then no one else does, but later they're like "omg, this band is so good!"

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Loving the Pandora site!

And after watching The OC I'm anxiously awaiting Musical Monday - I hope you'll have the James Blunt song from the end! Until then I'll just keep listening to the songs from last Monday ... unless there's a 'Fab-Tune Friday' or 'Songtastic Saturday' coming up?

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pandora recommendation! This site is great for Veronica Mars music! Thanks!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

one of my fav things about pandora is the random song that pops up. i once typed in death cab for cutie and then michael jackson's thriller came on.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home