Sunday, February 12, 2006

Coming Down the Pipe

I've set a few goals for this blog, and I hope you all will help me keep them.
*Interviews with various people in the industry (already got the Supervising Producer of Late Night with Conan O'Brien lined up, and a staff writer from one of my favorite shows is quite possible as well).

*Podcasts by my screenwriting partner and myself.

*Online comedy shorts.

*Continue to whore myself out for more comments and links back to this blog.

*Just stop using the word 'just' so much.

*Work out 3x/week (that's not really a blog goal, but I hope you'll encourage/threaten me to do so).

Am I missing anything?

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherman said...

Go work out.

Sounds good

11:40 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 AM  
Blogger sam said...

Less talk, more action, buddy boy.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Ny said...

How's the working out going? I hope you're keeping up with it.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous nic said...

I just finished reading a good article about blogs and popularity and thought you might like to read it as well:

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/news/media/15967/

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

I'm a fan of your goals.

My suggestions are:
post more often with thoughts on episodes of shows
make a podcast
really anything related to The OC and Grey's Anatomy
go work out now!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sandman said...

Are you working out yet?

What about now?

In all seriousness, I hope you're able to reach your goals. I really appreciate the musical resource you're providing with this page, as well as the fun stuff. I too discovered you through the miracle of TWoP. Keep up the good work!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home