Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's Showtime?

Hot Potato! If I didn't have a live dove in my pants right now, I'd leap across this table...and dance.

This site is reporting that Showtime has indeed picked up Arrested Development for 12 more episodes. Please be true. If this dude's lying, I will make him taste my tears. Can anyone confirm this? Come on, don't leave your Uncle T-bag hanging. If it is true, my cable bill just got pricier. Kristin at E! has a source who says the deal is "closer, but not done," and that it's still "50/50".

Oh and if you missed the last four episodes two weeks ago, Fred Graver (EP of Best Week Ever) has a summary:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jess said...

Thanks so much for the great new info on AD, I can't spend too much time keeping up to date on the limbo between the returning or not returning status. I really would love it if they picked it up, even if I don't get the channel.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I agree with Jess, even if I don't get Showtime, AD needs to live on! Thanks for the links, here's hoping it finds a new home!

9:35 PM  
Blogger flick said...

I loved Fred Graver's juxtaposition of the Opening Ceremonies' wannabe brilliance with the true brilliance that is (was?) Arrested Development. Why are the wannabe's winning? Anyways, I sent him a fruit basket.

6:26 AM  
Blogger tiff said...

I would definitely subscribe to Showtime if they picked up AD, but part of me is satisfied with how they "ended" the series.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home