Monday, February 20, 2006

My Bad

Sorry about the absence of Musical Monday this week. I'm afraid Tunerrific Tuesday may have to be cancelled as well. I promise I'll post some bitchin' tunes by Wednesday though. Wave-File Wednesday it is.

And I'm going to extend the deadline for submitting questions for J.J. Philbin to Wednesday too. I have a writing deadline, so I've been a bit consumed with that. Anyways, my apologies and please keep spreading the word!

p.s. for everyone who's emailed and/or commented, i swear on my fender telecaster that i will reply to as many as i can, so keep them coming!

p.p.s. i'll at least leave you with a little "Overkill" by Colin Hay performed on the Scrubs episode, "My Overkill".

3 Comments:

Blogger MrDJ said...

That's alright dude. I'll wait on Wednseday. Good luck with J.J. Philbin!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Ok I won't lie and say that I'm not disappointed, but I also totally understand that you're busy.
Can't wait til the J.J. Philbin interview - and I'm sure you can't either. I hope you'll post a transcript of it.
Also can't wait for Wednesday - it's good in a way because Wednesday is normally a rather boring day, so the music will make it way better. Hope you'll have all the Grey's songs! And have you got the DVD yet?

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I love this song.

Love scrubs!

bloom n knightley

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home