Sunday, March 05, 2006

Musical Monday

Not much music on the tube this week. No new Veronica Mars or Grey's. I did enjoy Jon Stewart as an Oscars host though. Anywho, here's a few tracks from this week's Scrubs. And I also added some YouTube clips to try and spice up this post.
"Shadow" - The Southland (on episode "My Buddy's Buddy" of Scrubs)
"Blue" - the Jayhawks (on episode "My Buddy's Buddy" of Scrubs)
"Fix You" - Coldplay (on episode "My Cabbage" of Scrubs)

Grey's Anatomy reference on Scrubs.
Booty Call fantasy sequence from Scrubs.
Funny Scrubs clip I mentioned in previous post. (turn volume WAY down, audio level's ridiculously loud)

Another digital short from Sandberg and SNL. Not that funny, but it sure as hell makes me love Natalie Portman even more. Reminds me of another cute, belligerent, potty-mouthed girl I know (that's a lil shout out for ya Ms. Campbell):
*EDIT: NBC's already forced YouTube to take down this video (such a dumb move), but you can still watch it at the above link. Here are the lyrics if ya want to sing along:
i don't sleep motherf**ker off that yak and that bourbon
doin' 120, getting head while i'm swervin
"damn Natalie, you a crazy chick"
yo shut the f**k up and suck my d**k
i'm bustin' dudes mouths like gushers, motherf**ker
roll up on NBC and smack the s**t outta Jeff Zucker
"what you want Natalie?"
to drink and fight!
"what you need Natalie?"
to f**k all night!

don't test me when i'm crazy off that airplane group(?)
put my foot down your throat 'til you're s**t's in my shoe
leave you screamin', pay for my dry cleanin'
f**k your man, it's my name that he's screamin

all the kids lookin up to me can suck my d**k
it's Portman, motherf**ker, drink 'til i'm sick
slit your throat and pour nitrous down the hole
watch you laugh and cry, while i laugh, you die
and all the dudes, you know i'm talkin to you
"we love you Natalie"
i wanna f**k you too!
"P!" is for Portman
"P!" is for p**sy
i'll kill your f**kin dog for fun so don't push me

when i was in harvard, i smoked weed every day
i cheated every test and snorted all the yay
i got a def posse, you got a bunch of dudes
i'll sit right down on your face and take a s**t!

Natalie you are a badass bitch (hell yeah)
and i always pay for your dry cleaning when my s**t gets in your shoe (what)
as for the drug use, well i can vouch for that
my d**k is scared of you, girl

5 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

Yeah, why are so many people knocking Jon Stewart's hosting job? I think he did a fantastic job-- there were very few groaners (whereas usually I am like, "Oh, Come on!" a million times during the night). Sure, he played it relatively safe, but he seemed to be able to come up with some funny material on the spot, and I thought the pre-tapes commercials were hilarious. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good show-- although the PRE-show, I thought, was seriously lacking...all the correspondents kept making mistakes and a lot of the interviews were boring and/or awkward...

10:40 AM  
Blogger sam said...

BTW- they took the N. Portman short off of You Tube...

BUT you all should check out an awesome show from The N called O'Grady-- you can watch it for free online here: http://www.the-n.com/ntv/shows/ogrady/video/

Amy Poehler and Conan were voices this week and they have lots of other great voice guest-stars coming up (Rob Cordry, Rachel Dratch, Will Arnett)

11:55 AM  
Blogger backup10 said...

I was surfing the net and I came across your post about Veronica Mars. In case you haven't heard, MarsInvestigations.net started a $4,000 Shower, Season 3 postcard campaign. Considering the low ratings for the past few episodes, this show needs all the support it can get.

If you're one of those fans who think VM's renewal is guaranteed, then you should read our "Season Three - No Guarantee" page.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous nic said...

Am I the only one who thought "Lazy Sunday" (1st SNL digital short) sucked? The Portman gansta' rap was way more funnier than red vines + Mr. Pib.

Anyhoo, I always thought I had a superior sense of humor and everyone around me loves Lazy Sunday. Why people? Why?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sherman said...

So I think that lyric was "when I'm crazy off that airplane glue"

Funny stuff. I love Natalie Portman. I only wish I'd TiVOed that SNL episode.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home