Sunday, March 12, 2006

Musical Monday

Hi friends. It was nice to have the OC back again. Thoroughly enjoyed this past week's episode. Some really funny moments in there. Mostly Brody moments. Him and Autumn Reeser are really keeping the show alive for me. I'm ready to propose to Taylor "T-Bag" Townsend now that she apparently speaks Korean (her accent's only slightly worse than Daniel Dae Kim's on Lost, which is not necessarily a compliment). Anyways, this week's a bit crazy. My writing partner and I are gearing up for a 5-day visit to LA, so a) I apologize in advance for my lack of posts this week and b) if you live in LA, shoot me an email and let's grab a drink! Alrighty, here's the tuneage:
"The Long Road" - Pearl Jam (on episode "My Five Stages" of Scrubs)

"Bom Bom Bom" - Living Things (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
"Under the Sea" - Digby Jones (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
"The Matter (Of Our Discussion)" - Boom Bip Feat. Nina Nastasia (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
"C-C (You Set The Fire In Me)" - Tom Vek (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
"I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes" - Tom Vek (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
"Forever Young" - Youth Group, originally by Alphaville (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
"If You Need the Morning" - La Rocca (on episode "The Road Warrior" of the OC)
*can only stream from the band's myspace

"Come Sing Me A Song" - Sing Sing (on episode "Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole" of Grey's Anatomy)
"Modern Love" - The Last Town Chorus, originally by David Bowie (on episode "Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole" of Grey's Anatomy)
"So Weit" - Urbs (on episode "Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole" of Grey's Anatomy)
"Flying High" - Jem (on episode "Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole" of Grey's Anatomy)
"One" - Tina Dico (on episode "Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole" of Grey's Anatomy)
*can only stream from her myspace

24 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

i just discovered your blog recently...i LOVe grey's anatomy...and I love the music on it even more. So THANK YOU for gathering all the music. keep it up! =)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between today's post and Veronica's return Wednesday, it's shaping up to be a great week. Thanks!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Christin said...

Hey,

Thanks again for doing this for us. You are the best! I haven't watched GA's episode from last night yet (and already I'm listening to the music). THIS IS AWESOME. I heard last night was a letdown though. oh well :(

11:46 AM  
Blogger Lainer said...

I wish I was in LA, sure would be a nice break from the snow. Anyhooooooo, thanks for the tunes. They sure make studying for finals muchhhhhh bearable. :-D

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Hey! Thanks for the OC and Grey's songs - I'm so glad both shows are on again. It was awful with none of my shows on, because I had no TV to watch, and no songs to get off here.
Just wondering - when is your J.J. Philbin interview? I watched The O.Sea the other day and it is AMAZING - one of my favourite episodes.
Have fun in LA!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Great Canadian Beagle said...

Thank you so much for sharing this music with us all! Looking forward to Musical Monday is almost as fun as looking forward to Grey's Anatomy itself:)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Thanks as always for the great music, and for last week's Scrubs news.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lurve you and your music! Between you and Wentworth Miller *drool* Mondays are starting to be pretty awesome... now if I could just get rid of that pesky work thing ;)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Lumiere said...

here's a link for you to Tina Dico's 'One'.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9wukb

Happy Listening!

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Carrie said...

Thanks for the songs!

FYI, I met some of the guys from La Rocca and they said their album isn't going to be out until May. So we can't get our hands on the song probably until closer to that date. Bad marketing strategy on the record label's part, methinks.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i <3 u. thanks for the musics, man. u're the bestest.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again you've given me a great outlet to find new songs. I think I've bought at least 5 CDs just from hearing songs here. Thanks for the songs.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Where are you? I miss my Musical Monday :(

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

< whimper >
This week's musical monday?
< /whimper >

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Musical Monday? Tunerrific Tuesday? As sad as it sounds, this is the highlight of my work week...without it, I feel lost.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

Oh Captain Oats, why have you forsaken me?

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Kiran said...

He's in LA, working on creating the next show we'll all be drooling over...hang in there kids, although the man is makin moves he has not forsaken you!!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for this blog! I am obsessed with all of the music on here. Keep on keepin' on!

2:05 PM  
Blogger sam said...

argh....must...have...music....come back from LA friend...

PS- Do you watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? If not, you should. It's on FX and it's great. There was a marathon on this weekend and I dvr'd it up. Hilarious show.

8:32 PM  
Blogger sam said...

PPS- Part of the reason I ask is that Taylor Townsend is a guest star on one episode and she's great. The one called "Charlie Wants an Abortion." She plays a kinky anti-abortion activist.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your site and you are so freaking AWESOME!!!

Question: Does anyone know the song that Christina and Burke are dancing to at the beginning of the ep "What Have I Done To Deserve This" on Grey's Anatomy?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

It was posted after that episode airs, it's called Diplo Rhythm by Diplo. Great song.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have every single song ever been on grey's anatomy. i know by heart which episode they've been in.
they're all amazing.
you're amazing.
i miss you. where was last week's music?

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Nancy!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home