Sunday, April 02, 2006

Musical Monday

Some great TV this past week. I haven't caught up on Veronica Mars yet, but man, all my other usual shows were quite entertaining. I'll post pics from the OC set visit tomorrow, so stay tuned and holler back with comments. Here are the tunes:
"Wreck of the Day" - Anna Nalick (on episode "The Name of the Game" of Grey's Anatomy)
"The Fear You Won't Fall" - Joshua Radin (on episode "The Name of the Game" of Grey's Anatomy)
"Girl, You Shout!" - Dressy Bessy (on episode "The Name of the Game" of Grey's Anatomy)

"I Hate It That I Got What I Wanted" - Clearlake (on episode "The Rapes Of Graff" of Veronica Mars)
*sorry, i'd uploaded the wrong song earlier, this is the right one.
"Crank It Out" - Ari Shine (on episode "The Rapes Of Graff" of Veronica Mars)
"I Know I Know I know" - Tegan and Sara (on episode "The Rapes Of Graff" of Veronica Mars)

"Running One" - Tom Tykwer (on episode "My Bright Idea" of Scrubs)
"All of the Words" - Kutless (on episode "My Bright Idea" of Scrubs)
*really rare that a sitcom would use a contemporary christian worship song, but it fit so perfectly
**you can watch the episode in three parts: here, here and here.
***you can also submit a name suggestion for Carla and Turk's baby here, winner gets a character named after him/her in a future episode.

"Faster Kill Pussycat" - Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy (on episode "The Secrets and Lies" of the OC)
"Moscow" - The Surge (on episode "The Secrets and Lies" of the OC)
*the OC site keeps listing the wrong song titles!
"A Night In Vegas" - Victor Malloy (on episode "The Secrets and Lies" of the OC)
"Young Shields" - Casiotone For The Painfully Alone (on episode "The Secrets and Lies" of the OC)
"Meredith" - Oceansize (on episode "The Secrets and Lies" of the OC)
"When You're Gone" - Luther Russell (on episode "The Secrets and Lies" of the OC)
*thank you Karen!

*EDIT: Forgot about this song, thanks Diana!
"Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley (on episode "The Name of the Game" of Grey's Anatomy)

18 Comments:

Blogger fuz-buh said...

hey great job, yr website is always a delight to visit! however, it'll be swell if you could do a feature of sountracks from older episodes of greys anatomy and the oc too!

just a thought ;)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Lainer said...

Muchos, muchos gracias! :-D Can't wait to see the OC set pics.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monday Musical, always a pleasure!
Thank you very much! :)

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this weekly treat...awesome site. You have great taste in TV!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, the Clearlake song you posted is actually "Finally Free" and not "I Hate It That I Got What I Wanted."

8:45 AM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

thanks anonymous for pointing that out, it's been corrected!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the tunes

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Just found this blog,Its v good. Looking forward to the pictures.

4:31 PM  
Blogger MrDJ said...

Great Job!!!! Thanks for the MP3s! I'll be waiting for the OC set pics. I hope you have Taylor's pics :) I'm also a huge fan of Taylor... She speaks Korean... I LOVE HER!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome!! What more can I say!

10:10 PM  
Blogger harafish said...

Thanks so much!
Was it my imagination or had they played Wreck of the Day on Grey's before? I just bought it because for some reason the "if this is givin' up, I'm givin up" line really stops me in my tracks. Just the way she sings it.
And thanks for the Scrubs links! I don't get cable so I'm at the mercy of my friends tv's.

10:13 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

thanks so much for the links to the scrubs ep. i have class so i never get to see it...and given how i watched the entire first season in one sitting, i think you can tell what a fan i am and how i've been suffering through some massive withdrawal.

thanks!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Kat said...

Hi,

This is such a great blog; I love visiting.

Have you run across the other two Grey's numbers from Sunday's eppy: "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley and "C'mon Yeah" by Sunshine? eMusic has several Sunshine CDs, but I couldn't find this tune.

Thanks!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

Thanks so much for all the great GA music! They really have been on an Anna Nalick kick lately haven't they? It's kind of like how they used Tegan and Sara a lot in Season 1. Speaking of which, yay to VM for using "I know I know I know"! That's definately one of my favorite T&S songs. Hopefully GA will start using them again soon.
Thanks again!

11:07 PM  
Blogger lessadventurous said...

Hey, you commented at my blog (Less Adventurous, a TV blog) and I wanted to say hi. That's very cool that you are posting songs from shows for people to download! Sometimes they are very tricky to find because a lot of the artists are indie.

Anyway, I see you like Scrubs so enjoy tomorrow's episode. Who knows how many more we'll have to enjoy!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Sorry, I let my post in a wrong place.

Thank you so much for the music of Gray´s Anatomy and for your blog. It´s an amazing job that you do for all of us.
If you want the song "Crazy", I have it and I can send it to you. I have a lot of songs of GA, I haven´t only 5 ("Gabriel and the vagabond", "This Christmastime", "Christmas after all", "Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming" (I have a Feist version, and I don´t know if it´s the right song) and "C'mon Yeah"). If you need any other GA song for your blog, just let me know.
=))

2:58 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160512
nike uk
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
nike blazers shoes
michael kors outlet online
louboutin femme
ralph lauren sale
toms shoes
oakley outlet
toms
christian louboutin shoes
nike blazers uk
adidas yeezy
oakley outlet
vans sneakers
air jordan shoes
louis vuitton bags
cheap jordans
hollister jeans
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin sale
toms wedges
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
coach factory outlet
hollister clothing
michael kors
nike running shoes for men
fitflop shoes
coach outlet store online clearances
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home