Thursday, August 10, 2006

Files for Friday

Sometimes I think I hear my cell phone ringing, like positively sure it's ringing, and I run to the phone hoping it's someone other than my mom or the creditors, only to find the ringing was all in my head. Sometimes this happens even when the phone's on vibrate in my pocket.. I'm sure it's vibrating, take it out to answer, and nothing. Am I crazy? Anyone else do this? No? No one's mirror reflection talks back to them?! I'm not crazy, damn it!!!!

Soo... I feel like Entourage is slipping a bit, just not that interesting lately. And I've snapped out of my Hills phase, the episode titles alone are just too ridiculous, I haven't watched since my last post. But here are the songs anyway:

Entourage - "Strange Days"
"High Fidelity" - Jurassic 5

Entourage - "The Release"
"Woman" - Wolfmother
"In My Head" - Queens Of The Stone Age

Entourage - "Vegas Baby Vegas"
"Gone Daddy Gone" - Gnarls Barkley

the Hills - "Somebody Always Has To Cry"
"I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor" - Artic Monkeys
"Running with Scissors" - The Checkers

the Hills - "Can't You Just Be With Me?"
"Promiscuous Girl" - Nelly Furtado
"Pumping On Your Stereo" - Supergrass
"Nobody Cares" - the 88
"Do You Have A Little Time" - Dido

the Hills - "Love Is Not A Maybe Thing"
"How To Save A Life" - The Fray
*i think every show has officially used this song now

the Hills - "Timing Is Everything"
"Suddenly I See" - KT Tunstall
"23" - Jimmy Eat World

6 Comments:

Anonymous raynp said...

Thanks God someone can be snapped out of a "Hills" phase...maybe there is hope for me sis!!But I'm looking at the music selection and I guess it's good for something. I liked K.T Tunstall from earlier post so I'll have to check this track out.

BTW...have your heard "Hate Me" by Blue October?? Awesome song!!! Check it out.

raynp

10:58 AM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

i hmm i haven't heard blue october... care to email me the song? =)

2:13 AM  
Anonymous gmmr said...

I have "phantom ring" all the time.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

Thanks for the songs. I just stumbled onto your blog, and it's great! You have amazing taste in shows (we should just pretend that the Hills phase never happened. Hee.).

Hope you dont mind if I linked you.

PS> The crazy ringing/vibration thing happens to me alot too. Haha.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous sarah said...

Thanks for all the summer tunes. Have you thought about posting songs from teh Grey's Anatomy Season 1 episodes that were airing this summer? I hadn't discovered your blog (or the show, for that matter) when they first aired.

I sympathize on the no job thing...I did that for awhile last year. I hope you have good luck soon.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

hey gmmr and sam i am,
glad i'm not the only one with phantom ring!! thanks for the link!

hey sarah, hmm im sorry to disappoint but im probably not gonna go back and post songs from grey's season one... but glad you're getting into the show! and keep checking back, im gonna post about the past year of craziness: writing, getting an agent, quitting my job, moving out to la, etc... so that should be inspirational and depressing all at the same time.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home