Friday, October 20, 2006

BRB

Sorry guys, Fudiculous Friday's gonna have to be postponed til Musical Monday. I know, I know.. I'm a horrible person. But know that it's because things have been quite busy with the writing career: finishing up specs, meeting with studios and production companies, things are turning a corner again.

Anyways, come back Monday though! Not only will there be a Musical Monday, but also spoiler-free and spoiler-filled posts about the first four new episodes of the OC. As I've mentioned before, it's back to Season One-goodness, and the fourth episode, "The Metamorphosis", is perhaps now one of my favorite episodes of the OC ever..

In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek of the upcoming OC soundtrack (official release date is now 12/5):
"Smile Like You Mean It" - Tally Hall (covering the Killers)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the song! and I look forward to reading your OC review!

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the B Side of David Greys Hospital Food CDS, he does one the best covers I have ever heard of "Smile Like You Mean it" Check it out, or Email for a copy

<3
Moley

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link to track is down...

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!! can't wait for the mix. always so good.
the link isn't working..

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the meetings! Looking forward to Musical Monday.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous internatlgirl said...

As always, thanks for posting the music.... just thought I'd let you know, though, I've been having problems with the links both in the last post and this one. I right-click/save as usual, but my computer won't open the files :(

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Krissi said...

Hey Cap't,

Good luck with your writing and the meetings!! I'll be sending lots of good thoughts your way!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm perfectly happy with musical monday just because it sounds so much better!
Goodluck but please don't tell me the OC is going to be good, I'm finally narrowed down my tv viewing to a reasonable number of shows

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u so much for that Killers cover! It's so great! And I can't wait for the new season to start and I really hope it won't be the last one! :(

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the music. Would you post the songs from Oct. 12 and Oct. 19 episodes from Ugly Betty.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Steve said...

Waiting is so hard. But it's almost Monday... now if I could only survive my Sunday...

PS: The Tally Hall cover is fantastic! Thanks!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous raynp said...

I MISSED Grey's this week. Totally forgot about it...which for an addict like me is an astonishing feat. Saturday morning I realized my week was missing something. But I will tune in Monday for the music and for the OC posts! Thanks

GO DETROIT TIGERS!!!!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home