Everyone Loves Free Stuff
So, I literally put everyone's names in an actual hat and picked two randomly. The winners are....
GRAND PRIZE: Neel
I'll be emailing you two shortly to get your shipping information. Thanks again for playing, and I hope you guys want to do this again sometime!
Hey friends, with the recent release of the William Shatner Roast DVD, the folks over at Comedy Central have kindly allowed some of their goods to be given away here, so I hope you all participate!
1. Answer the questions below. Internet research is allowed, I suppose.
2. Post your answer by clicking on the 'COMMENTS' link at the bottom of this post. Those without Blogger accounts can always click 'Other' or 'Anonymous' when leaving a comment.
3. In your comment, leave your first name and your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
4. You have until 11:59 pm PT this Thursday, April 12 to leave a comment.
5. On Friday, April 13, I will pick at random two people from the commenters who have all three correct answers.
1. Which actor/actress in Freaks and Geeks did a William Shatner impression for his/her audition?
2. How are William Shatner and Rachel Bilson connected in six degrees or less? (i.e. play the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game, but with Shatner and Bilson)
3. How much do you love me?
The winner will receive the following DVDs:
The runner-up will receive just the William Shatner Roast DVD. Click here and here for some clips from the Shatner roast.
Anyway, hopefully, there will be more contests to come. In the meantime, read the directions above and leave a comment!