Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Landlord

I know a lot of you have seen this video already, but I felt it appropriate to post this in light of the upcoming "songs about drinking" post, which is taking a little longer than anticipated (news flash: many, many musicians really like the sauce and enjoy singing about it even more).

In the meantime, check out the video below, which comes from Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's venture into the viral video world, FunnyorDie.com.



My favorite exchange:
WILL - "You're drunk, I knew it. You're already drunk."
PEARL - "I'm just buzzed."

8 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

laughing so hard at the landlord

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to get my drink on! brilliant!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this video i put it on my myspace

1:25 AM  
Anonymous raynp said...

Genius

1:01 PM  
Anonymous rae said...

Oh mi god, mp3s are no longer working. Do you know what happened?

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Neel said...

such a cute little kid!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watched it a couple of times already,it really funny!thanks!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Krissi said...

This is such a riot! But now, I'm thirsty. I think I'll have a beer now.

Come, Mommy.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home