Friday, June 01, 2007

Get Knocked Up THIS WEEKEND!

Hey friends. Again, thanks for patiently waiting through my blog-hiatus. I'm moving to a new apartment today, tv-writing career's up in the air, excuses, excuses, blahblahbloobleebloo. So, for the time being, I'd like to point you to an old post where I reviewed Knocked Up, which opens in theaters today: "Get Knocked Up".

But I won't just recycle an old post here, I've also collected all relevant "Knocked Up" video clips in one place below. Don't forget to click on the little down arrow towards the bottom-right for more clips.



Ok you've watched all those clips, and now you totally think you're ready to get Knocked Up. Not so fast, make some more room in that baby-maker, 'cause here are some behind-the-scenes footage and interviews as well:



Sweet. Now, buy your tickets online and let me know what you think of the movie later in the comments. And then make me a sandwich and rub my feet. Now find me a girlfriend. Another one. Alright, pretty good. We're done. For now.

Have a great weekend!

P.S. In the near future, I'll be doing an interview with Ken Jeong, who is hilarious in the movie as an insensitive gynecologist, so stay tuned...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Daniel said...

Damn I totally watched all of the clips and will be buying tickets for the movie when it comes out here in Germany..

Hope you move to the apartment without any bigger problems and have luck with your job situation....

By the way Dr. Kuni is insaneee

7:35 AM  
Anonymous John said...

Just got back from the movie. Awesome, as expected. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I just got home from the movie, it was full of awesome, just like you told me it would be...

Thanks!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on the just getting home from the movie. Super great awesome wonderful, if a little long. And it was weird to recognise songs and then realise I only recognized them from your previous post. I don't know if I want Seth Rogen to be my movie boyfriend anymore but he could definitely be my baby daddy.
~Leah

12:21 AM  
Blogger Hetero-Erotica said...

I got to see a screening about a month ago, loved it, and took my parents to see it last night. It grows even better, and is no less funny the second time through. A new comedy classic, for sure. As far as I can see, Apatow can do no wrong.
-M

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Apatow. Although I annoyed everyone I went with by pointing out who was from what show (sad to say that most of my friends have never seen Freaks and Geeks or Undeclared). And I loved how they ended it with Loudon Wainwright's music.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I saw the movie over the weekend and LOVED it. Ken Jeong was hilarious, so I'm excited for your interview with him!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

So I just saw the movie and DAMN was that good!

Cap'n's never wrong.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Scribe LA said...

Cheersies! Keep the faith. Email moi if you wanna join me and some friends at the Harold & Maude screening on Sat night at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary.
Scribe
Congrats on the new apt!!!! I'm very soon to follow suit. Yay.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160512
ralph lauren polo
polo ralph lauren
cheap louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
adidas wings
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade handbags
nfl jerseys
jordan 6s
true religion outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
fit flops
coach outlet online
nike outlet
coach outlet online
tory burch shoes
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin sale
gucci outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
gucci belts
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren outlet
ray bans
louis vuitton
coach outlet clearance
ed hardy outlet
michael kors outlet online
longchamp handbags
ralph lauren home
ray ban outlet
mont blanc pen
timberland boots
coach factory outlet
cheap air jordans
kate spade outlet

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home