Friday, September 21, 2007

Moore Good News

I’ve blogged about my buddy Trevor Moore a few times before. You may know him from his hilarious sketch group on Fuse called The Whitest Kids U’Know. They’re currently hard at work on season two, which will actually air on IFC, so episodes will be completely uncensored and have no commercial breaks! Bring on the boobies!

Anyway, the reason I'm posting about him today is because Variety just announced that Trevor will be the lead in an upcoming comedy based on Warren St. John's NY Times article, "Hey Coach, Do You Need A Timeout?".

Pretty huge news, and very much well-deserved.

The movie will apparently be about "college fraternity brothers who decide to get together and coach a pee-wee football team, but find themselves overwhelmed by the competitive nature of the league." I really hope they add Zach Cregger, fellow WKUK member, to the mix. Trevor and Zach play off each other so well on their show, why not take their chemistry to the big screen? Who do I have to get on the horn to make this happen? When will I stop using the expression "get on the horn"?

Answers: Can't think of a reason not to; Brad Grey; and never.

When you have a moment, browse on over to Trevor's blog and leave him a congralutaroy comment!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totally off topic but I just watched Gossip Girl, and it's fantastic. What did you think of it?

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I love WKUK.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous raynp said...

Hey!

I have not commented lately but I'm hoping you succeed with your pledge! (And with the loopholes I doubt you fail :-)

....but hey maybe you should challenge some of your regular comment makers to comment on every future post of your pledge....incentive??

Good luck and looking forward to posts on the upcoming season premiers!

8:17 PM  
Blogger KidNoOneLikes said...

I love your blog, Cant wait for musical monday.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to keep ADHERING!


And just to keep it strongly-worded: cunniligis.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my poor heart, it a be breakin', those poisonous promises petered out by a promiscuous panty sniffer.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Sonny. You're like, 5 posts behind.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jase said...

Hey Sonny,
if you read your facebook wall, my 40blogpost promise faltered yesterday. We hadn't paid the bills for our internet at home and we got cut :S I share your difficulty at posting every weekday, but keep plugging away! Oh, and I finally got into HIMYM... love it

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

I just saw you on the BuzzSugar Fall TV guide! Awesome!

PS I think you need your own reality TV show... you know it's the next step ; P

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Piney said...

Capt, Where are you? I'm here everyday...waiting. So much new TV to talk about. Don't you think it is going to be pretty hard to post 27 times on October 24th. Ha!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Missing your posts, but thanks for posting though.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Duuuuuude where are you? I was looking forward to your Wednesday/Thursday reviews.

Ok now I know this is incredibly selfish, but I can NOT WAIT for Musical Mondays (Tuneriffic Tuesdays/Waveform Wednesdays/Trebleclef Thursdays/Fantasticsounding Fridays) to return. Seriously my iPod is becoming pathetic because I have no real other way to find new artists.

Anyways now that 'Premiere Week' (as a few channels have dubbed it) is almost over, is there any chance of getting some tunes?

And what did you think of Gossip Girl, Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy?

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Laney said...

Did you see The Office today? If so, what'd you think? I thought it was kind of disappointing.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you keep letting me down... :o(

come back.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home