Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rainbow Connection


It's a happy day for the lovers, the dreamers and me. It's Universal Radiohead Day! If you haven't done so already, go to their website and name your price for the digital download of their much-anticipated album, In Rainbows.

On first listen, I have to say this is pretty wonderful. My favorite track so far is "Nude". Sure, it's not The Bends, but nothing will ever be. I've only listened through once, but I can already say that this is their best post-OK Computer album.

What do you guys think? Leave a comment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kind of in love with this. It just feels more relaxed. Faust Arp feels like it belongs in a movie.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

I absolutely LOVED it. It's an amazing album all-around.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home