Thursday, March 06, 2008

Forecast: More "Sunny"

Hi friends. Thanks for all the nice comments this past week, really appreciate them.

I don't mean to turn the blog into a It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia fansite (well maybe a little), but I do have some more Sunny news.

The 4th season pickup of the show is now public news via Entertainment Weekly, and they also have a Q&A with the creator/writer/star of the show, Rob McElhenney. He offers a lot of details on what us writers have been up to this past week and what to expect in the upcoming season, so check it out now! No no, like right now, I'll wait...did you read the whole thing? I feel like that was fast, go back and read the whole thing. Ok, cool.

Now after that, if you've finished watching the three previous episodes I posted, check out three more below! That's all for now, talk soon. xoxo.

P.S. How excited are you to have Friday Night Lights back for another season?

P.P.S. If you're in Beverly Hills on June 30th, you might be excited to hear that the cast of "Sunny" has been added to the spring Paley Festival lineup.

EP 103: UNDERAGE DRINKING - A NATIONAL CONCERN



EP 104: CHARLIE HAS CANCER



EP 314: BUMS - MAKING A MESS ALL OVER THE CITY

7 Comments:

Blogger green tea said...

It's a very wonderful site!
If you are all right, Please link to my site?
http://tv-drama-news.blogspot.com/

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

So excited about It's Always Sunny coming back - keep up the good work!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Don said...

This is the most amazing development I've ever seen online. I'm wow'd to no end by you, Mr. Pipe Dream. I'm going to feature your story on my blog (donniego.blogspot.com) and my web site if I can find a way to talk about this, I'll feature it on spunkybean.com. My other site.

I'm also going to hope and pray something similar happens to me ...for IASiP or The Daily Show.

Wow! Wow! Wow! True inspiration to the rest of us lowly bloggers.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Super excited about FNL. Curious to see how the collaboration will work out. What's the lag time between airing on DirecTV and NBC?

7:04 PM  
Blogger Captain Oats said...

Hi Green Tea,
Thanks! I wish I could read your site but I don't know Japanese...

Hey Emily,
I'm excited too!

Hi Don,
Thanks for the linkage, but I'm pretty sure the most amazing online development ever is the Hoff video. Oh and total side note, the job really had nothing to do with this blog. I really wouldn't recommend blogging as a route to sitcom writing...

Hey Catherine,
I'm not sure what the lag time will be, I think details will surface once the deal is official.

12:21 AM  
Blogger joy said...

Its always sunny in philadelphiais the Greatest show to hit TV since...TV. Heres an example, you see Charlie and Mac sniffing Elmer's Glue out of a plastic bag.

3:43 AM  
Blogger jarret said...

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia TV Show is one of the best show. I like this show very much. I am a huge fan of this show. Thanks for the post.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home